FAQ - Good questions people tend to ask us
What's Ebba Sports Club all about?
- It's an open, friendly, inclusive community founded by Ebba Kleberg von Sydow, to spread the joy of everyday-movement. It can be anything and everything from a fun, easy and sweaty (!) 15 minute workout routine - or chasing those 10.000 steps / day! The brand Ebba Sports was founded to create clothes and lifestyle gear that can make your everyday-movement easier, more fun or simply more stylish. The clothes are designed by Marina Kereklidou, in close collaboration with founder Ebba Kleberg von Sydow.
Where is Ebba Sports located?
- We are based in Stockholm, Sweden and you shop all our collections exclusively at www.ebbasports.com. Please follow us on Instagram av @ebbasports too!
So, I live in London/Paris/Copenhagen - do you ship here?
- Yes, we currenrly ship within Europe. We will always do our utmost to handle your order within 2 business days.
How can I exchange or return an item?
Ok, first RETURNS. No problem! If you wish to make a return we are happy to help. Being a small company, we're working on this process, but for the moment:
1. Here (CLICK HERE) you'll find the RETURN FORM to fill in!
2. Follow the instructions, and return your item within 30 days of purchase...
3. Please Note: Unused and in its original packaging ONLY.
As soon as we have processed your return you will receive a full refund via your original payment method.
Ok, so what about EXCHANGE?
We, at Ebba Sports, can not currently administer exchanges of items purchased from our webshop. Being a small business it's tricky for us at the moment! Instead, make a return and receive a full refund. Want a different size or color? Please place a new order.
How long does it take for me to get my refund?
- It can take up to 14 days from the day you return your product until you receive your full refund. As soon as we have handled your return, we will send you a confirmation email. You will receive your refund (excluding shipping) via the same payment method used for your purchase.
I received a faulty product - what do I do?
- So sorry, but don't worry! We take pride in making sure that all our products are in perfect condition when we send them to you. If, against all odds, you get a damaged or defective item we want to know about it. Please email to email@example.com explaining what is wrong and make sure to attach a photo showing the error as well. We will get back to you as soon as possible. You must send the email immediately when you discover the damage and we can only handle faulty products from orders purchased in our web shop.
How do I know my size?
- Good question! We ask it too, often. Our clothes fit true to size and you should stick to your regular one. If you’re still not sure, opt for the bigger size as workout wear should always fit comfortably and not hold you back when you move your body.
How sustainable are you?
- For us at Ebba Sports, it is very important that we are in control of the entire process and that we only work with factories where conditions are good. We try to focus on the following three areas
WHERE / HOW: Our garments are made in the north of Portugal, the heart of the country’s textile hub, and we're in constant contact with our amazing producers. We make our clothes in 100% soft cotton, produced with the highest quality standards in the most sustainable way.
LONGEVITY: By using sustainable materials as well as timeless and classic designs (once we start producing a style, it's a classic for us - we never work with short seasons) we can extend the life of our products.
THINK FORWARD: Our goal is to ensure that we are at the forefront of ethical and sustainability practices. We strive to always consider the most environmentally friendly options as a base.