Terms of purchase
1. GENERAL These terms of purchase (the "Agreement" below) are adapted for sale on the Internet (distance selling). Ebba von Sydow AB (Organization number: 556809-9377) is the selling party. You, (the "customer" below), are the purchasing party. The terms of this Agreement are adapted for sale to private individuals over the age of 18 and to traders domiciled in Sweden and for the sale of goods (products below). With us, you as a customer can easily place an order at ebbavonsydowjewelry.com. To increase clarity, there is a date marking in the header. If the terms of the Agreement have changed, an end date is also stated. If the end date is stated, the Agreement applies until 00:00 on the day on which the Agreement expires. You as a customer are given the opportunity to accept these terms in connection with your order. Terms or parts thereof in this Agreement that deviate from mandatory legislation are without effect to the extent that the deviation is not in favor of the customer. This provision only applies if the customer is a private individual and that the purchase refers to private consumption.
2. ORDER Ebba von Sydow AB receives your order when you click on the "complete order" button at checkout (step 1 of 1). When Ebba von Sydow AB has received your order, you will receive the e-mail "Order confirmation" to the e-mail address you provided when you ordered. When we send "Order Confirmation" to you, this Agreement will also be concluded. Should it be impossible for us at Ebba von Sydow AB to deliver your order, we will contact you. Should this occur, we will offer you a new solution provided it is possible. When you accept our proposal for a new solution, this Agreement will be concluded. Shop safely with the right to change your order Should you change, you also have the opportunity to change your order. To change the order, please contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com. Change of order must be notified before order is packed. If you regret it, we offer you to cancel the placed order. To make a cancellation, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation must be notified before order is packed (executed).
3. PRICES AND FEES Prices are stated in Swedish kronor (SEK) including VAT (VAT) according to the current tax rate. VAT for products subject to VAT is charged at 25%. Fees for shipping may be added to each order, see §7. Delivery in this Agreement for more information. Fee for uncollected consignment If you as a customer should not collect your order in the manner agreed, we will charge a fee of SEK 299 including VAT. The fee is necessary for us to be able to cover shipping and handling costs. Note that if you do not receive or pick up a shipment, it does not count as if you have announced that you have regretted your purchase. If any information that provided by you is incorrect , as your address or telephone number, and we need to change the shipping, that will be an extra cost for you. For more information see §8. Right of withdrawal and repurchase below. Offers Offers on ebbasports.com apply as long as the stock lasts if no other conditions are reported in connection with the offer. For delivery outside EU customs may occur at your expense.
4. PRODUCTS AND RANGE All products on ebbasports.com are adapted for use on the Swedish market. This means, among other things, that the products meet Swedish environmental requirements and safety regulations. If required for the use of the product, instructions for use in Swedish are included. Color reproduction on product images Product images on ebbasports.com must reproduce the product's color and other properties in as realistic a manner as possible. Because color reproduction can vary depending on the type of monitor you use as a customer, we can not guarantee that the colors of the products accurately reflect the colors you experience on your monitor.
5. COMPLETION Ebba von Sydow AB will start fulfilling this agreement when you as a customer receive the e-mail message "Order confirmation". Ebba von Sydow AB has fulfilled its part of this agreement when you have received full delivery of ordered products in your possession. You as a customer have fulfilled your part of this agreement when you have paid in full and received delivery of ordered products in the manner agreed.
6. DELIVERY Products are delivered to the address you provided when ordering in collaboration with logistics partners. Ebba von Sydow AB sends orders during non-holiday weekdays. Delivery time: Packages are delivered within 2-5 non-holiday weekdays from the day when the order is sent from Ebba von Sydow AB's warehouse. You will be notified when you can pick up packages from agents. If you have selected SMS notification, you will be notified when the consignment can be picked up from the agent. Packages must be picked up within 14 days from the date of notification. Uncollected shipments are returned to Ebba von Sydow AB, you as a customer will then be charged a recovery fee of SEK 299 including VAT. If your delivery address is along rural letter carrier lines and outbuildings without a normal bridge connection, the delivery time may be extended by 1-2 non-holiday weekdays. Transport risk: The risk of shipment passes to you as a customer once it has been delivered to you. This means that Ebba von Sydow AB bears the transport risk until the shipment has reached you.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REPURCHASE Right of withdrawal: As a customer within the EU, you have the right to cancel your purchase against a valid receipt within 14 calendar days after you have received your goods. The product must be returned in salable condition. All returned goods are sent back together with order number and contact information to our warehouse. Unidentified items that are returned may be refused a refund. Returns that are damaged or dirty are not accepted. Ebba von Sydow AB is not responsible for return shipping. As a customer outside the EU, you have the right to cancel your purchase against a valid receipt within 30 calendar days after you have received your goods. When returned products are received by Ebba von Sydow AB, Ebba von Sydow AB will refund what you have paid within 30 days. Should you as a customer return fewer products than the order covers, only the products you return will be refunded. If the purchase refers to a service whose performance has begun with your consent during the withdrawal period (30 days), the service is exempt from provisions on the right of withdrawal. Ebba von Sydow AB always obtains your consent and informs when fulfillment begins when ordering services that are exempt from the right of withdrawal. Some products are exempt from the right of withdrawal with the support of the Distance and Home Sales Act (2005: 59): - Products that have been manufactured or modified specifically at the customer's request or that have otherwise been given a special character. Contact information, but NOT for returns: Ebba von Sydow AB Nybrogatan 79 114 41 Stockholm E-post: email@example.com
8. COMPLAINTS AND WARRANTY Right of complaint: A customer who has purchased a product in his capacity as a private individual has the right to complain about the product if it is incorrect in accordance with the Consumer Purchase Act (1990: 932) together with the Consumer Services Act (1985: 716). The right of complaint covers original defects and is valid for 3 years from the time you received the product in your possession. The right of complaint also covers errors that have occurred during transport of the product to you. (see Complaint of transport damage below). A product that deviates from what has been agreed between you and Ebba von Sydow AB or otherwise shows errors can also be considered incorrect. Errors that have occurred due to damage that you have caused are not counted as original errors. If you complain about a faulty product after 6 months from the time you received the product in your possession, you are also responsible for proving that the fault in the product was original. Ebba von Sydow AB therefore always recommends examining products when they are delivered and pointing out any errors as soon as they are discovered. In the event of a complaint about a faulty product, you as a customer are in the first instance entitled to have the fault rectified, or alternatively a fault-free product. In some cases, you also have the right to terminate the agreement and get back what you paid. In the event of an approved complaint, you must be indemnified for any costs that arise due to the complaint. Note that you as a customer should, as far as possible, minimize any costs that arise in the event that a product turns out to be incorrect. Contact information for complaints Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Complaint terms for Traders: If a product deviates from what has been agreed between the customer and Ebba von Sydow AB or otherwise shows errors for which Ebba von Sydow AB is responsible, the customer has the right to have the error remedied in the first place and the product replaced in the second place. Ebba von Sydow AB's expense. The right to complain about errors only applies if the error is original, Ebba von Sydow AB's liability is limited to the value of the incorrect product. Defective situation must be reported within 60 days of delivery by contacting Ebba von Sydow AB via e-mail at email@example.com Special conditions for traders: - Any damage or other cost caused by a faulty product will not be reimbursed by Ebba von Sydow AB. - The customer must prove that the error is original. - Any installation of the product must not have taken place after the fault has been noticed. - The product must not have been used or otherwise used by the customer after the fault has been noticed. - The original packaging must be saved and otherwise kept in undamaged condition. Return in the event of a complaint To return defective products or materials, please see §10. Returns.
9. RETURNS REFUND You will receive your refund (excluding shipping) via the same payment method used for your purchase. It can take up to 14 days from the day you return your product until you receive your refund. As soon as we have handled your return, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. HOW TO MAKE A RETURN Fill in the return form and we will get back to you with further instructions! If you have any questions about returns, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org. CHANGE Ebba von Sydow AB can not administer exchanges of goods purchased from our web shop. Return ordered item by following the instructions above. As soon as we have processed your return, you will receive a refund via the same payment method used to make the purchase. If you want a different size or color, please place a new order. WRONG ITEMS We do our best to ensure that your goods are in perfect condition when we send them to you. If, against all odds, you get an damaged or defective item, send a picture where we can clearly see the error. Send the photo attached in an email to email@example.com. We will be back as soon as possible. Your application must be made immediately when you discover the error. We can only handle faulty products from orders purchased in our web shop.
10. RESERVATIONS Cancellation reservation Ebba von Sydow AB reserves the right to terminate the agreement in the event that the customer has acted in bad faith due to inaccuracies that the customer was aware of or should have realized, such as incorrect information about price or quantity on ebbavonsydowjewelry.com. In the event that the cancellation reservation is enforced, the customer is not entitled to damages or other compensation from Ebba von Sydow AB. Subject to change Ebba von Sydow AB reserves the right to change the content of ebbavonsydowjewelry.com without notice, which includes, but is not limited to, offers, prices and promotions. However, such a change does not affect agreements already entered into between Ebba von Sydow AB and the customer. Disclaimer Ebba von Sydow AB shall be deemed to be released from all obligations under this agreement if liability would otherwise have arisen due to an event outside this agreement, Ebba vonb Sydow AB's operations or what otherwise follows from mandatory law.
11. DISCLAIMER Force majeure In the event of government action or omission, new legislation, labor law conflict, war or danger of war, major disturbance of public order, sabotage, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, natural disaster, accident or other circumstances beyond Ebba von Sydow AB's control and as Ebba von Sydow AB has not been able to reasonably overcome or anticipate, Ebba von Sydow AB shall have the right to waive its obligations in this Agreement. In such an event, Ebba von Sydow AB shall not be liable for damages in the event of damage to the customer. External links Ebba von Sydow AB is not responsible for any damage and problems that arise due to the customer using external links that are published on ebbavonsydowjewelry.com. Reservation för prisfluktuationer eller andra handelshinder In the event of price fluctuations or other barriers to trade, such as a lack of the necessary component, where Ebba von Sydow AB can not reasonably be kept in its obligations under this agreement, Ebba von Sydow AB has the right to terminate the agreement. In such an event, the customer is not entitled to damages or other compensation from Ebba von Sydow AB. Reservation for tax and fee changes In the event of significant tax or fee changes, which are of great importance for the conditions of this agreement, Ebba von Sydow AB has the right to terminate the agreement. In such an event, the customer is not entitled to damages or other compensation from Ebba von Sydow AB.Reservation för leveransförsening utanför Ebba von Sydow AB:s kontroll. If a delivery delay occurs due to an event beyond Ebba von Sydow AB's control, Ebba von Sydow AB shall not be held liable for damage due to such delivery delay. In such an event, the customer is not entitled to damages or other compensation from Ebba von Sydow AB unless otherwise specifically agreed between Ebba von Sydow AB and the customer or a provision that follows from mandatory law.
12. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONFIDENTIALITY Information such as personal information or other information or part of a document that the customer submits to Ebba von Sydow AB will be stored and processed in digital format. Ebba von Sydow AB is responsible for the data being stored and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Act. The customer's information will be used by Ebba von Sydow AB to enable and ensure fulfillment of the Agreement. Personal data controller: Ebba von Sydow AB (Org. 556809-9377) Nybrogatan 79 114 41 Stockholm Customer information stored: - Name Address - Email address - Phone number - Social security number - Organization number - Purchase history at Ebba von Sydow AB The information may also be disclosed to third parties, and used for the purposes set out below: - Agreement partners in payment services in order to ensure fulfillment of the agreement. - Contract partner in logistics (carrier) in order to ensure fulfillment of the contract. Registry excerpt: If you as a customer have entered into this agreement as a private individual, you have the right to request a register extract once a year free of charge. A register extract indicates what information is stored about you. You request this by sending a signed request to the above postal address. Of course, if the information we have about you is incorrect, incomplete or misleading, we will correct it. Avregistering av kunduppgifter: You as a customer can, upon written and signed request, have your customer information with Ebba von Sydow AB deleted, subject to such information as is required for Ebba von Sydow AB to be able to maintain good accounting and bookkeeping practice.